When you try to load an Instrument in KONTAKT (Player), you receive the following error message:
This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed
- You're trying to load a newer library preset into an older version of KONTAKT (Player).
- You're trying to load an instrument from the Files tab in KONTAKT (Player) before the library has been activated in Native Access.
Use the Latest KONTAKT (Player) Software
If your KONTAKT library is activated in Native Access, but you receive this error in KONTAKT (Player), your library might require a newer version of the KONTAKT (Player) software.
- Start Native Access and go to Library > Available.
- Install the latest KONTAKT (Player), if available.
- Click the Updates tab in Native Access to check for any additional updates. If any updates appear in this section, please install them.
- Once installed, start the new KONTAKT (Player) to open your library.